Non-state Autonomous non-commercial organization of higher education
“Institute of world civilizations“
Your bright future – higher education in IWC!
The Institute of World Civilizations is a non-state autonomous non-profit organization of higher education, created by the decision of the Founder on March 15, 1999 and registered with the Moscow Registration Chamber under No. 77086 of March 31, 1999.
The founder is a member of the State Council of the VII convocation, the head of the LDPR fraction in the Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, V.V. Zhirinovsky, the Political Party of the LDPR.
License: Type 90L01 № 0008675 (registration No. 1662) of 22.09.2015.
Certificate of state accreditation: Type 90A01 No. 0001874 (registration No. 1781) of 28.03.2016.
Lecturers of the Institute: 32 doctors of sciences, professors, more than 60 candidates of science, associate professors. There is a library, computer classes, a language lab, a crime lab. Many students undertake industrial and pre-diploma internship, more than 2,000 students, many of whom with IMC diplomas found interesting, prestigious, well-paid work.
The Institute was awarded with diplomas by the Ministry of Education of Russia for its great contribution to the promotion of education.
Among the students there are more than 50 laureates of intercollegiate competitions and scientific conferences.
The advantages of entering the Institute of World Civilizations:
1. Diploma of the state sample.
2. Highly qualified faculty.
3. Forms of training: intramural, extramural, use of distance educational technologies.
4. Courses of additional professional education.
5. Master classes, seminars and roundtables conducted by well-known Russian and foreign politicians.
6. Training and production practice in the Duma of the Russian Federation.
7. Convenient location in the center of Moscow (walking distance from: m. Komsomolskaya, m. Krasnye Vorota, m.Baumanskaya, m. Krasnoselskaya).
8. Students’ residence accommodation provided for the whole period of study.
9. Saturated student life, participation in the events of the Moscow Student Center and the Russian Student Community
10. Participation in the KVN team of the Institute of World Civilizations and the Moscow Student League games.
Management team of IWC
PhD in Political Science, Professor
|1st Basmanny ave.3,build. 1, room. 305
for educational affairs ELENA KOKOREVA
|1st Basmanny ave.3,build. 1, room 306
Reception hours :
Tue: 14-00 – 16-00
Thur: 14-00 – 16-00
|Vice-rector for scientific affairs
PhD in Economic Science, Associate professor
|1st Basmanny ave.3,build. 1, room 104
Reception hours :
Mon: 12-00 – 14-00
Wed: 14-00 – 16-00
|Vice-rector for international affairs
|1st Basmanny ave.3,build. 1, room 317
|Vice-rector for educational activities
|1st Basmanny ave.3,build. 1, room 301а
Information about the education in IWC
1. The document proving the identity;
2. The document on education with the application;
3. Other documents (registration certificate, document on name change);
4. Two 3 × 4 cm photographs, matte paper;
6. Consent to the processing of personal data;
7. Consent to enrollment.
Training is carried out on the basis of contracts concluded between the institute, represented by the rector, and the student (or his legal representative). The Rector approves the cost of training by order for each academic year.
If you have any questions concerning additional education please contact:
Tel: 8(495) 411-31-09
If you wish to apply for additional vocational education the Institute offer the following programs for professional retraining, advanced training, as well as short-term seminars and workshops.
All forms of training, including distant training.
The Scientific Council of the Institute coordinates scientific research. The vice-rector on scientific work supervises planning and the organization of performance of scientific researches.
The main tasks of scientific research work in the Institute:
- prior development of fundamental research as a basis for creating new knowledge, mastering new technologies;
- effective use of the scientific potential of the Institute in addressing socio-economic, socio-political, managerial, educational problems, the problems of staff professional training, taking into account civilizational features;
- preservation and development of existing scientific schools, support of new scientific schools and directions;
- the introduction of the results of scientific research and development into the practical activities of enterprises and organizations;
- consulting and information services;
- improvement of the educational process at the institute by using the results of scientific research, as well as familiarizing students with the formulation of scientific research and involving them in the scientific process;
- training of academic staff, constant increase of their professionalism and scientific qualification;
- creating of conditions for protection of intellectual property and copyright of researchers and developers as the basis for strengthening and development of university science;
- development of the financial basis of research and development through the use of extrabudgetary funds and innovation.
PUBLISHINGS FROM INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH CONFERENCE
Annual collection of materials from research conferences in accordance with the topics of the conferences. It is included in the RINC system.
Frequency – once a year.
Student researches is a necessary part of the scientific activity of the Institute. It is organized and supervised at the departments including the Student Scientific Council. Any student interested in the activities of the Student Scientific Council can become a member of the circle.
The main forms of scientific work of students are:
- participation in the implementation of planned scientific works of the Institute;
- participation in in-university, interuniversity, all-Russian open competitions of student research papers;
- fulfillment of research tasks within the framework of various types of practices;
- development of scientific reports, individual creative assignments, reports and abstracts on topical issues of the humanities, social and economic sciences; speeches with them at meetings of the Scientific Society, scientific seminars, round tables and conferences;
- preparation of scientific articles, reviews, abstracts on scientific literature on various aspects of modern science;
- creation of computer presentations of lectures;
- participation in the development of computer textbooks and teaching aids;
- development of sets of slides and visual aids for individual didactic units of educational disciplines, etc.;
Scientific work is organized both in academic and extra-curricular time. Active participation of students in scientific work is a prerequisite for obtaining an “A” diploma.
Student researches are published in the annual collections of scientific papers, materials of student scientific conferences.
Vice-rector for scientific work
Aleksey Aleksandrovich Popkov
+7 916 094-49-58
Our foreign partner organisations:
|Sanya University (Hainan, China)||http://www.sanyau.edu.cn|
|London Metropolitan University (UK)||http://www.londonmet.ac.uk|
|University of East London (UK)||https://www.uel.ac.uk|
|Higher School of International Relations and Social Communications in Helm (Poland)||http://www.wssm.pl|
|Kirgiz Economic University named after M. Ryskulbekov||http://www.keu.kg|
|Slavyane Foundation (Bulgaria)||http://slavyani.com/ru/index.htm|
|University of Mumbai (India)||http://mu.ac.in/portal|
|University of Delhi (India)||http://www.du.ac.in|
|Miguel Hernandez University of Elche (Alicante, Spain)||http://www.umh.es/?lang=EN|
|Villanova University (Radnor, Philadelphia, USA)||http://www1.villanova.edu/main.html|
|Comenius University in Bratislava (Slovakia)||https://uniba.sk/en|
|Baltic International Academy (Latvia)||http://www.bki.lv/|
Participation in Erasmus+
Phenomenon of growing popularity of radical political movements in Europe: Causes and prospects.
This project is designed to explore the phenomenon of growing popularity of radical movements in the EU countries in the recent years and to understand what can be done to overcome the consequences. The project is aimed at promoting discussion and reflecting on EU issues among experts from the participating countries as well as enhancing knowledge among the partner countries about the European Union and political processes shifting the spectrum of political parties to the extreme right.
Vice-rector for International Affairs
Moscow, 3, building 1st Bassmanny ave
(Metro station Komsomolskaya, Krasnye vorota, Baumanskaya, Krasnoselskaya)
Find us in social networks
Admission committee’s telephone numbers:
8 8800 234-77-20 (free call)
+7 495 632-17-70
+7 919 998-34-99
+7 929 524-24-35
Admission committee works from 10:00 to 18:00 (except Saturday and Sunday)
8 8800 234-77-20 – Hot line
+7 499 261-11-26 – Rectorate
+7 495 632-17-71 – Fax
+7 499 261-07-49 – Accountancy department
+7 495 411-31-09, +7 499 261-16-68 – Department of additional education